Skin is made by YeoloChuu
Helped by { 1 | 2 | 3 }
Let's get working !
Posted on Thursday, July 26, 2012 @ 9:00 PM < 0 cheonsa >
It's gonna be a long weekend. I have to complete my interview transcription before tomorrow and I have to submit my Islamic Studies portfolio by 5pm tomorrow. FML. I will never procrastinate again, or maybe not. HAHAHA. Life in university is way different than school life. Even my tutor don't remember that next week gonna be our coursework submission week. WTH is that. Everything has to be done by our own. Knowing how to work with others is very important to. Ya ya ya, I know I suck at co-operating.

My quizzes & tests results are not very good. Sad sad life I tell you. I feel soooo small here. The other kids are like super genius that I won't match up ! T_____T.

Geez, I better get going. :) Have a great weekend !