Skin is made by YeoloChuu
Helped by { 1 | 2 | 3 }
kemamang I miss youuu !
Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2012 @ 7:46 AM < 0 cheonsa >
It's already Sunday, kids. Another week has passed by, well well well, time flies freaking fast here in UTP. I can't wait for Hari Raya break, not that I'm excited to celebrate raya but I really want to go home ! :( I miss Kemamang. Like seriously. I miss my bitches, the kopitiams, CP, Monica Bay, everything. Kemamang is the best ! :)

Oh ya, it's almost week 11. Coursework submission deadlines, test, shits, everything will be strangling me. Hm, how cool is that? One more thing ! After the Raya break I will be having my study week and then FTW final ! :O Coooool. Well, my tests and quizzes results are suck so far. And it scares the shit out of me. WOOOOOO.

Life is way too different here, well not THAT different, but you know what I mean. Em, there's no mom earth-quaking in the morning to wake me up, hahah ! But she does call me every single morning but you knoooow, i would hang up and go back to sleep of course. I don't know, it just soooo damn good to sleep and nap and sleep and nap and sleep all day long over here. Trust me, I'm an engineer, not.